Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Understanding why he called cops..My insecure sociopath pedo father.

My father forced my mother to abuse me when I was a kid. He told her he'd throw her out if she didn't. He molested me. When I was a teenager here in america, he used his secretive 'abundant' cash to buy guys to sexually assault me and record it on video. And these things don't even entail 30% of his foul pathetic self. But, now he's hard pressed to make a fairly quick decision. Kill me soon or...not sure what he sees alternative as. Killing me would be very easy for him because I'm a juvenile diabetic who's a smoker and survived a sub-arachnoid hemmorhage. And apparently he has the kind of money it takes to pay off a small private pharmacy to give him a bottle of medication exact same name/doseage as one I take. Or he tactfully manipulated one of his doctors to prescribe him it. Neurontin 300mg. In 2013 he landed me in a coma with mother/brother knowing he did it so now he's got them tied financially and legally, telling them if they go against him siding with me, they'll go down to for being in on whats basically attempted murder. And maybe he sees it all, how it is today as his asking god for forgiveness because after all, he's so proud of his jewish heritage yet recently started going to church every now and then never seen him attend a synagogue other than financial purpose. But he'll hold back every laugh out of insecurity, overplay the hard working middle-class struggled individual also partially out of insecurity and mostly to disguise his assets/continue assertively being a snake. And how can any of this come out to be as anything other than the words of a drug addict? Only people 100% aware are own family who he's got blackmailed and rationalises with. anyone else who knows at all, has strong financial ties to him. So on, so forth. But when he's alone to himself, he knows just what he is. A pedophile snake afraid to laugh because his laugh may very well in his own eyes disclose the fact that he's gay and in soviet times...that didn't work out too well for men.

My father - Iosif Geller .

No comments:

Post a Comment